A NEXT LEVEL APPROACH
We will develop advanced methods for monitoring cardiac wellness by combining an award-winning platform for digitizing biology with the expertise of leading medical and tech professionals. Launching in New York City and expanding throughout the world, our program will improve patients’ quality of life and shift medical priorities toward cost-effective disease management. Click the link below for more details on our cutting-edge initiative.
- Leading cardiologists, epidemiologists, public health and nursing specialists will define the next generation of effective cardiac treatments.
- Our award-winning ‘platform to digitize biology’ provides a vehicle to deliver ‘exponential medicine.’
- Unique big data and artificial intelligence resources of NYU’s Courant Institute and Computer Science programs provide a means to move from late stage disease treatment to wellness maintenance.
- Novel social media and state-of-the-art apps will be used to identify patients in need of treatment and modify their behavior.
- Community clinics, dental offices and local pharmacies will provide the expanded network to monitor cardiac wellness.
- Program launch in NYC, then US, then global.
- Targets development of world’s largest cardiac database.
- Potential to create 1 million diagnostic nodes to monitor 1 billion people.
Exponentially Improving Health and Health Care Systems
Our platform to digitize biology measures 15 biomarkers and can fuse with data from web-connected sensors and social media apps to create consumer-facing clinical testing capabilities with intuitive interfaces.
Chip-based technology deployed in community settings can bring diagnosis and screening to patients who are at risk of serious health crises and would not be found by traditional interventions.
A dream team of clinicians, scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs has been assembled to optimize these transformative capabilities, initially in NYC, one of most economically and racially diverse cities.